Sonntag, 24. März 2013

The Joy Of Easter Vigil

2 in 1: Card & Wall Decoration

Dear friends!
I created a lot of cards for Easter which can be used as wall decorations. Here comes the first one :)...



I chose Elisabeth Bells´ "Litte Lamb" (the image is so full of love, tenderness and careness) and made two cross stitch images (floral heart and flower). 



For Twist of Faith Card Challenges "Celebrate Easter" and my Christian friends I used the scripture: 
"The joy of the Easter Vigil: Love has been shown to be stronger than death."



Hope, they will enjoy my "wall decoration-card" :)

Thanks so much for stopping by - and Happy Easter to all of you!

Renata xx
Challenge:
Twist Of Faith: Celebrate Easter -> 25.04.
4 Crafty Chicks: Circles

7 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Renata, this is a very beautyful creation, I like the embrodery, it,s amazing how you made this.
    I like it very much.
    Hugs Corrie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Renata this is beautiful! love the embroidery and the girl with the lamb! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I saw this on Google Reader before I saw it on our blog, and I am in total awe over its beauty. The work you've put into this hanging is amazing. Thank you for entering it in this week's challenge at Twist of Faith. God bless.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WOW!!! I agree with the other comments - this is so beautiful and the work you put into this - WOW! Thanks for playing along with us at Twist of Faith!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. WOW FACTOR!! Your stitching is so fabulous! I love that you added cross stitching to this card/wall hanging. I love the image, the pearls and the ribbon you put the circles on. Your coloring is stunning too. Loving all of the circles. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks for playing our circle challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such a stunning, and gorgeous creation! The colors and designs are so delicate, loving it!

    Hugs xxx Mich
    Happy Easter wishes

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...